Monday, 18 March 2013

Mother's Day

Portrait of me from Isaac - where are my glasses?
Mother's Day was on the 10th of March here.  The first school (nursery, reception and Yr 1) prepared a mother's day concert.  I was really impressed at how you all memorised the words to 4 songs.  You participated very well this time and joined in the singing.  Well done to you all and the teachers!! We even got daffodils :)

I am so happy and proud to be your mummy, and looking forward to also be a mummy to our little girl arriving next month.  It's definitely worth all the hard work and effort, and pray that God will continue to give us (Richard and I) wisdom and strength to be the best parents we can be.  

Thank you also to my mummy who has brought me up to who and where I am today!!      

No comments: