You run over to our room and climb into bed with us every morning without fail. On one of those mornings.
Isaac: Move over mummy, I need more space
Me: But this is my bed, you're supposed to be sleeping in your room in your own bed
Isaac: But I want to share with you mummy, you need to share!!
On Christmas morning when you climbed into our bed
Me: It's Christmas today Isaac, Merry Christmas!!
Isaac: But it is not Christmas yet.
Me: Yes, it is Christmas today!!
Isaac: But there is still no snow!! Christmas is when there is snow falling down
So I had to explain about having no snow. This is what the media has depicted Christmas to be, all wintery and snowy. On the contrary, we have had the wettest Christmas, with no hint of snow at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment