My thoughts: 'As if I do not have enough to do'???
As all the other kids' parents have complied, I have to do the same. Unfortunately, you do not seem to like 'Adam' very much and have no intention to carry him around or out at all. I tried my best and made you take a few photos but some conversations went:
Me: Isaac, let's bring Adam out
Isaac: No need, leave him in 'leeeving room' (in his scouse accent)
Me: Isaac, let's bring Adam upstairs
Isaac: No!!!! I dowan bring Adam
Poor Adam the bear. I wonder what stories I need to come up with to fill the journal? Saying that, it is a good idea of the nursery to see what their kids are up to at home.
1 comment:
Oh no, your turn with the bear. I dreaded each time when the bear came to my household. Twice it came when D was oncall. I had to take some "interesting" pictures at Tesco or at some shops in Perth Rd.
Post a Comment