Wednesday, 29 February 2012

The age gap between 2 kids

I came across a very well written article on baby centre when they sent the most recent update. It was about the best age gap between 2 children - 'Sibling age gaps: How they affect families'. Of course there's no best gap, but the way they discussed all the pros and cons for close and large gaps were very reasonable and practical.

Just very timely as of course everybody's asking about number 2. We know that now's not the right time as there's too much on our plates at the moment. Plus, the summary of the article says it all 'If you feel that you're just about keeping your head above water, and you have time on your side, it makes sense to wait'. I'll add that I want to enjoy all the time I now have with you.

Our weekly activity - Swimming (you were trying to teach 'Adam' how to swim)

No comments: