Friday, 27 January 2012

3 week rendevouz

We went from KK, to Gentings, to KL, then Singapore, then back to KL before flying back to Liverpool. It was not the most relaxing holiday but we certainly had lots of fun.

Swimming in Tanjung Aru - You kept wanting to 'swim' on your own
Such joy
In Gentings, Richard and I relived our childhood by going on all the kiddie rides with you. Super kiasu us wanted to make best use of the all day pass so we went on all the rides that you could go on, and for many times. Your favourite was the red 'James' train ride. I think we went on that about 5-6 times :) We also finally managed to cajole you to ride the horse on the merry-go-round.




It was your KK 'kupos' that told us about an interesting exhibition of about 150 bears in Pavillion. So, after bidding bye to 'Yeh-yeh', 'mah-mah', 'po-tai' and all the 'kupos' in KL, we brought you to see the bears to cheer you up.

Your introduction to 'Choi San Ye', the Chinese santa
'Yi Yee' missed you lots, and we were also quite free, so we took a last minute trip to Singapore. I learnt how to entertain you on road trips :) 'Let's look for blue car!' 'Let's count the trucks' etc...

In Singapore zoo
Surprisingly had no fear for snakes, or any of the animals
Elephant ride - bumpier than I thought
Yi Yee's new home

We were then back at KL and met up with more 'Ah Yee's', your cousins, mummy's friends and their kids, and you had fun playing with everybody.


Before we knew it, we were packing and preparing for the flight back to Liverpool. Time just flew too quickly.



2 comments:

mw said...

I love the last picture of three men!

siauwei said...

yeah! the last pic is so cute!!