We dressed you in a vest and shirt on the morning of the wedding. You had your first role of opening the car door for 'suk suk' and 'sum sum' when they arrived back in the Kia house. You excitedly did it (anything to get near the car perhaps?).
After everybody had left in the afternoon, I tried my best to put you down for a nap but efforts were futile, including driving around for 2o minutes. I was so disappointed as knew you will be cranky for the wedding ceremony. I just had to pray that you will not be moody, and will still walk down the aisle as the ring bearer.
We were also worried that you will not put on your whole 'costume' but thankfully you wore the whole tux bit by bit :) As expected, you slept on the way to the hotel, and I had to wake you up after 20 minutes. To my disappointment, you cried when the procession started and refused to walk down the aisle. Well, maybe you were too tired, or maybe you were terrified by the hundreds of strangers looking at you? You were a star at the rehersal though. Its OK my boy, you are only 2 and can't expect you to understand everything that was happening :)
It was the most beautiful sunset garden wedding. Thank God for such beautiful weather (which was a miracle as it had been raining every evening in KK for months, except for the wedding day and day before when rehersals took place). I just realised that I only have a handful of photos of the wedding and not even a single shot with the bride and groom. Oh well, all in the hands of the professionals :)
No comments:
Post a Comment