However, I do not know why you refuse to feed yourself dinner. You will vigourously shake your head when I ask you to 'put your mum-mum into your mouth' during dinner time as you much rather use the spoon to play with the food. It is entirely different when it comes to your favourite yogurt as you can self feed the whole tub yourself. HHmmm.. are you lazy as you know I will feed you?
Monday, 29 November 2010
Self feeding
You have actually become quite good at aiming food into your mouth with a spoon or fork.
However, I do not know why you refuse to feed yourself dinner. You will vigourously shake your head when I ask you to 'put your mum-mum into your mouth' during dinner time as you much rather use the spoon to play with the food. It is entirely different when it comes to your favourite yogurt as you can self feed the whole tub yourself. HHmmm.. are you lazy as you know I will feed you?
However, I do not know why you refuse to feed yourself dinner. You will vigourously shake your head when I ask you to 'put your mum-mum into your mouth' during dinner time as you much rather use the spoon to play with the food. It is entirely different when it comes to your favourite yogurt as you can self feed the whole tub yourself. HHmmm.. are you lazy as you know I will feed you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is very clean. I see no bib around his neck! Very good boy!!!
gonggong & popo
wa.. very good leh... not like my son... king of messy.. maybe i should give him a bowl instead.. but he ended up throwing the bowl on the floor and pour out the fruit to the tray
irene.. But your son self feed himself. My son gets fed by me :) Thankfully he's quite neat with his yogurt, except for smearing it all over his mouth :)
I will be very grateful if my boy will just eat the food willingly & i don't care how (himself or i feed him). So it is such a blessing that your boy is such a good eater!
Post a Comment