Reflex smile - 2-3 wks
Real social smile - 5 wks
Chuckle/laugh - 10 wks
Coo - 6 wks, Babble - 9 wks
Hold yr head steady - 5 wks, very steady at 11 wks
To try encourage you to do mini push ups, we have been putting u more on tummy time recently, of which u hate and will cry after a few minutes. But finally u have learnt to hold/lift yr head up high - 11 wks
Growth wise:
Birthweight - 2.88kg
12 wks - 5.15kg
You seem to hover at the 9th centile and am always wishing that you will go towards the 25th centile. Well, maybe I should be plotting u on the Asian charts to see where u stand. I still can't be expecting much I suppose with both yr daddy and I being quite small ourselves.
1 comment:
yeah, I was told not to worry about Liv's weight too much as the chart is only a guide more suited for Caucasians. as long as he is on a growing curve, he'll be fine. plus u very rightly say that both u and ric are petite yourselves! :)
Post a Comment