Looking back in summary:
- gave birth to a gorgeous boy Isaac Kia Yi Zhen (very proud of him, especially when he smiles)
- getting through feeding problems (still an issue and is the reason for lots of stress and crying)
- worrying bout isaac (ate enough? why not sleeping? is he developing well?)
- sleepless nights = not functioning with the right frame of mind
- had to squeeze some time to do research work to meet datelines for publications and meetings
I have to adjust to this new life as this little bundle will be with me for the rest of my life. I have got the choice to either wallow in this 'zombieland' for even longer or get a grip of it and move on making him a part of my life. As I have dedicated Isaac to God, I should relax and trust God to take care of things.. I need to have more faith and worry less. I am sure there will be mistakes made here and there but suppose that's the nature of motherhood and I should not beat myself up too much when expectations are not met.
No comments:
Post a Comment