It's the final countdown stages of pregnancy. It was 30 weeks yesterday and it was marked by our first parent-craft class. I have to say it was quite boring but we had fun looking at all the different positions for delivery, something that I am totally NOT used to and may not be too comfortable trying them out. Well, will just have to see how it goes when the day comes.
Your movements are now very obvious where my tummy changes shape as you move, a little like the alien movie :) Quite an amazing sight. Apart from that, you are also getting stronger as can feel my whole tummy shake/jerk if you suddenly kick hard. Although its not painful, it can be quite shocking, especially when I am just chilling. All good signs that you are strong and healthy. Thank God.
10 weeks seem really short and I am looking forward to your arrival but am still stuck at the pram stage of shopping - how?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey che, I saw someone with the loola pram the other day at the hospital.. the kid looked quite comfortable in it.. though he was bigger lar.. also, it was black, and it was quite nice.. :)
Post a Comment