Saturday, 27 June 2015

Detours of life

I decided that it was time to start jotting down my thoughts and life with the family and kids again, or I may regret it for the rest of my life.  The silence of 9 months was not intended, but that's the way life is, and there has been so many life lessons learnt.

You begin a journey, and make all the best plans in the world, but you may not end up where you intended to be.  However, trials may be wake-up calls to make us a better person, question what is important in life and embrace it, and appreciate what we have been blessed with.

So, what happened in 9 months, apart from us all having added another 9 months to our age?  Isaac started in Reception (proper school), we had an amazing year end holiday in Melbourne, KK and KL, (made us realise how nice it is to be chilled), my parents came over and we celebrated CNY and Easter together, and I went part-time and had a soul-searching experience. 





Twins


And so we journey on.....

No comments: