I was in the bathroom upstairs with Caitlin and Isaac and shouted to Richard for some help. Isaac tried to help and shouted to Richard: 'Noo dada, it's OK, it's OK. I got it sorted out!!' Richard came up anyway and we both burst out laughing as he said in an adult voice 'I got it sorted dada, you can go back downstairs!!'
We have a small 'chat' before he sleeps if he throws a tantrum in the morning when trying to wake him up and get ready for school. On one of these days,
Richard: 'You made mummy and me quite sad this morning when you threw a small tantrum'
Isaac: 'I know. But it is very complicated to wake up early in the morning'
Think he was trying to use bombastic words? ;)
Richard was in US a month ago and told him that he needed to be the man of the house
Richard: 'Isaac, you need to help mummy and be the man of the house when dada is not around OK?
Isaac: 'Nooo.. I don't want to be the man of the house. I want to be the boy of the house'
While watching a TV programme, I tried to give him a commentary of what was going on as I thought it may be a little too advanced for him
Isaac: 'Mummy, I understand!! It is in English!!'
While planning for Caitlin's party, he picked some blue and boyish design napkins too and said 'Mummy, we need blue things too because there will be boys at the party!!'
McDonald's was giving out some toy dinosaurs with Happy meals and so we got one for him. It was however quite a 'cartoon' version one
Me: 'Wow Isaac, another dinosaur!!'
Isaac: 'It is not a real dinosaur mummy. This one has a big nose and there is no such dinosaurs with big nose. This is a toy!!'
No comments:
Post a Comment