| At 'M's party in Farmer Teds |
He also got his first bike, dinosaur themed again (his fascination for it past few months). He did struggle initially to cycle but learnt how to within a few minutes in the toy shop itself (with the little support wheels of course). Since then, he has been wanting us to move out the car so he can drive in the driveway. Unfortunately he still doesn't know how to brake so he still needs constant supervision for now.
We made a day trip to Manchester and unknowingly chose the hottest day to go. Thankfully you both tolerated the heat quite well :)
More funny comments:
When Sai Yi visited recently
Sai yi: How old are you Isaac?
Isaac (with a HUGH Sigh): I'm STILL 3. I will be 4 in September
(He asks if it's september every week!!)
After buying the bike,
Me: Isaac, can you fetch Caitlin and go out and about?
Isaac: But there's no basket Mummy!!
We watched lots of Wimbledon and one day I was using his toy racquet to play 'tennis' with him. I have always taught him to serve the badminton way but this time he threw the ball upwards and attempted to hit it.
Me: Isaac, that is not the way to serve
Isaac: But this is tennis and this is how you start the game. I saw it on TV.
He loves counting from 1-100 recently. On a journey back home from Farmer Ted's (obviously very tired), he started counting and we were all joining in the counting. It stopped at 99 and when I looked in the mirror, he was sound asleep.
While trying to wake him up from a nap
Me: Get up.. I think you're recharged now.
Isaac: No I'm not. I want to be very much fully recharged
No comments:
Post a Comment