Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Settling in pre-school

Thankfully you did not even ask Richard to stay back on your first day in the new school and just wandered in.  We went to pick you up together and you were really happy running around.  You seem to have really enjoyed yourself the past few days.  But my heart melted when I heard this was what you said today after Richard picked you up:
Ric: Did you have a good day today Isaac?
Isaac:  I want to go back to the nursery with the trains and toys.  I don't want to go to big boy school anymore.
Ric: Why?
Isaac: I***(his best friend in nursery) said she love me but she can't go to big boy school with me

Awww.... how do you explain to a kid about moving on? I suppose the excitement of a new environment has passed.  You do mention names of your new classmates and hopefully you'll make new friends soon!!

1 comment:

siauwei said...

Awwww.... Young love... So sweet n innocent! Starting young ar he? Hehhe.