Richard: Isaac, I am the fat controller (station master from Thomas the Tank)
Isaac: NO!! You don't have a hat!
Me: OK, Mummy is the fat controller then.
Isaac: NO!! You are not a boy! You cannot be fat controller
After finishing the bread for feeding ducks in the park
Isaac: There's no more bread for you now, ducks, BYE!!
(we had quite a few smiles from passerbys)
After an episode of 'Octonauts'
Richard: I am a beluga whale
Isaac: You are not big enough!!
When we ask you to do something or when it's near bed time, your replies are:
'I'm not ready yet' or 'In a minute' or 'It's not time yet' or 'I need to do ___ first', coming up with all sorts of excuses.
A walk in the park is entertaining as you give us a walking commentary of everything that is going on, which really put smiles on our faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
very witty! haha but oh-so-cute!
Post a Comment