You after eating food that you like
'It's all in my stomach, MMMMmmmmmm!!!!' and then rubs your tummy
Me: Are you a little boy?
You: No, Isaac a big boy!
Me: OK, big boys watch news on TV ok?
You: No, Isaac little boy now, want watch Octanauts
Pointing to Richard
'Dada is a BIG 'he', mummy is a BIG 'she''
After you have been naughty and I raise my voice
You: Mummy I love you, mummy I love you (and then cups my face). I'm sorry.. Mummy I love you
How do I get angry with you? And your daddy tells me that you never 'bully' him and always listens to him.
Your carers report that this is what you tell them
You: Isaac no need sleep in afternoon
While admiring some flowers in someone's garden, I said to Richard in Cantonese while pointing to the flowers
Me: 'Hui jong ka fa gei leng'
You: 'That is not 'jong' Mummy, that is 'flowers'!
How in the world am I going to teach you Cantonese or Mandarin?
After picking you up from nursery, I asked 'Did you play in the 'garden' today?'
There must have been a slip of pronunciation as this was your reply
'Mummy, garden is outside, Gordon is a train!!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment