Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Facial Injury

My little 'hooligan'
You had your worst accident in nursery so far. Your carers called me in the afternoon to say that someone pushed you in the outside play area, you fell, and had a few scratches to your face. They wanted to warn me about the scratches so that I would not get a shock when I picked you up. They definitely underplayed the scratches!! I was in shock when I picked you up (it looked worse in real life than in the photos). Obviously I asked them to be more careful and they apologised profusely. But, I suppose accidents do happen everywhere, even when I take care of you, and have to accept that you're a boy and probably will have lots of battle-scars.

Then, this week, you came home with another scratch/cut, this time on the left side.

By the time I completed this in July, you still have a small scar on the side of your face. In the span of that month, you had 4 accidents. Why? How? But, the funny thing is how your carers always say to me or richard when we pick you up now: 'no accidents today'!!


No comments: