Motherhood's a real test of patience, especially when you have a kid who does not like napping and wakes up every hour or 2 at night. That was what you were up to in the past few days upon returning from Malaysia. I hope its jet lag and will not be permanent. Imagine spending half an hour rocking or patting and singing to you during nap time and then after you fall asleep, you wake up after 10 minutes and the cycle starts again. Similarly at night you wake up so often that I can't tell whether its night or day. I can literally feel myself losing control and feel like screaming at you, then you give me the most innocent smile to melt my heart, and sometimes even stick out your tongue. How cheeky!! I honestly am not sure what will happen when I return to work. Thankfully my mom's here to take some nap shifts to give me a break.
On the other hand, you are eating very well and can finish 4oz of porridge and open your mouth for more :) At least I don't need to be too patient about feeding you food that you like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment