However, it was only in the last 2 weeks that this bump seem to have suddenly doubled in size. Yes baby, you are certainly growing. Strangers no longer think this is fat as its obvious there's a baby involved, and friends are tempted to start rubbing the bump now that its more obvious.. Everybody also seem to want to 'do things' for me as I am the 'tai tou po' now. So, maybe I should just take advantage of these remaining few months, just sit back, relax and be pampered.. :)Sunday, 17 May 2009
Growth spurt of baby Kia
I have reached the half way mark this week and am no longer able to hide the growing bump.
However, it was only in the last 2 weeks that this bump seem to have suddenly doubled in size. Yes baby, you are certainly growing. Strangers no longer think this is fat as its obvious there's a baby involved, and friends are tempted to start rubbing the bump now that its more obvious.. Everybody also seem to want to 'do things' for me as I am the 'tai tou po' now. So, maybe I should just take advantage of these remaining few months, just sit back, relax and be pampered.. :)
However, it was only in the last 2 weeks that this bump seem to have suddenly doubled in size. Yes baby, you are certainly growing. Strangers no longer think this is fat as its obvious there's a baby involved, and friends are tempted to start rubbing the bump now that its more obvious.. Everybody also seem to want to 'do things' for me as I am the 'tai tou po' now. So, maybe I should just take advantage of these remaining few months, just sit back, relax and be pampered.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You said your what are very "BIGGGGGGGG", where got big???
My gosh, that is not even a bump. My tummy was that big, even before pregnant !!
its well camouflaged.. :) trust me, its big and uncomfortable..
Post a Comment