Wednesday, 29 April 2009

The end of heels and a new fashion statement

Think its going to be about now that I have to stop wearing nice heels (ie: thin stilleto type but not too high) and just stick to comfortable shoes. My ankle's still aching from the walk in town after church, and in addition to that, ankle cramps at night, don't think its worth it at all. So, its another thing, after my shirts, bras, jeans, trousers, that needs to be shelved away until... hhmmm... I don't even dare give a time frame.

So its going to be shopping for shoes now, after having spend quite a lot on new tops. Baby.. you ARE changing my body!! and its beginning to show now. Everybody's commenting on my new sense of dressing which is a very loose top, with a belt just below hip to gather the bottom together, to give it some shape so that I do not look as if I am wearing a table cloth. I have to say its quite nice and I think this 'fashion' will last us lets say, another 2-3 months?

No comments: