Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Family visit

Can't believe its coming to the end of my first trimester.. Should I consider myself blessed that I have had it so easy?? where I have not vomited, had minimal nausea and my only pregnancy symptoms were tiredness?? Maybe Richard is the lucky one.. ;) Not having to satisfy any weird and wonderful cravings.. I wonder where will he find me assam laksa if I craved for it? The downside of it is worrying about the pregnancy coz I feel SO WELL... apart from feeling a little fat..

My parents are still here for the week.. It was so much fun to see my sisters and just spend time with them.. I am sure I will have more than a child, coz siblings are a JOY and they do become your best friends when older (although that thought never crossed out minds as a kid).. Hopefully there will be more visiting when this little one's born.. :)

Thought for the day: to remind myself to be constantly cheerful!! The baby will be feeling all my emotions soon.. :)

No comments: